Online Patient Registration


Only accepted students and their dependants accompanying them to University
can use this form, and all names are cross-checked.

Please fill in your details and click "Next page" when complete (page 1 of 2). * = compulsory

Please only complete this registration form once. If you have previously submitted
this form at any time please do not do so again unless advised to do so.
Please do not use this form to update your address or other details.

For example: BA, MSc, DPhil, MPhil, MSt, BM, BCL, BPhil, PGCE etc (e.g. BA, MSc, DPhil etc)
* Expected Graduation Date:
Study course at university
* Title:
  Please enter your 10 digit NHS number. It can be obtained from your previous surgery.   The N
   lease give details:  
Gender at Birth:  
 Where were you born?
The default address below is your College address.
If you have another Oxford address, please use the College address and inform the practice once you're registered.
  (college / hall / house name) Your new address in Oxford. NOT your old home address.
Planned DATE of arrival in Oxford accommodation: Date when you plan to arrive at your Oxford address.
Your personal e-mail address. A confirmation will be sent to this address.
Please help us trace your medical records by selecting if you come from the UK
or from abroad (Part 1) and then filling in the next section (Part 2)
* Part 1. Select if you are from UK or abroad:
Part 2: Fill in if you come from the UK

Part 2: Fill in if you come from abroad
Enter yesterday's date if you haven't arrived yet.
Have you lived or studied in the UK before?    
Supplementary Questions:
Anybody in England can register with a GP practice and receive free medical care from that practice.
However, if you are not 'ordinarily resident' in the UK you may have to pay for NHS treatment outside of the GP practice. Being ordinarily resident broadly means living lawfully in the UK on a properly settled basis for the time being. In most cases, nationals of countries outside of the European Economic Area must also have the status of 'Indefinite leave to remain' in the UK.
Some services, such as diagnostic tests of suspected infectious diseases and any treatment of those diseases are free of charge to all people, while some groups who are not ordinarily resident here are exempt from all treatment charges.
More information on ordinary residence, exemption and paying for NHS services can be found in the Visitor and Migrant patient leaflet, available from your GP practice.
You may be asked to provide proof of entitlement in order to receive free NHS treatment outside of the GP practice, otherwise you may be charged for your treatment. Even if you have to pay for a service, you will always be provided with any immediately necessary or urgent treatment regardless of advance payment.
The information you give on this form will be used to assist in identifying your chargeable status, and may be shared, including with NHS secondary care organisations (e.g. hospitals) and NHS Digital, for the purpose of validation, invoicing and cost recovery. You may be contacted on behalf of the NHS to confirm any details you have provided.
Please select one of the following options: More information...
Complete the following section if you come from another EEA country:
Do not complete this section if you have an EHIC issued by the UK.
Do you have a non-UK EHIC or PRC?   
European Health Insurance Card Please enter details from your EHIC or PRC below:
Country code

(e.g. if you are retiring to the UK or you have been posted here by your employer for work or you live in the UK but work in another EEA member state). Please give your S1 form to the practice staff. More information...
How will your EHIC/PRC/S1 date be used? By using your EHIC or PRC for NHS treatment costs your EHIC or PRC data and GP appointment data will be shared with NHS secondary care (hospitals) and NHS Digital solely for the purpose of cost recovery. Your clinical data will not be shared in the cost recovery process.
Your EHIC, PRC or S1 information will be shared with The Department for Work and Pensions for the purpose of recovering your NHS costs from your home country.
Need interpreter?   


* Are you happy for us to discuss your medical records with this person?
Please consider your answer as this may impact on information shared.
* Is the Emergency Contact also your Next of kin?   
* Signature:
By ticking this box I confirm that I have filled
in this form to the best of my knowledge
and signed it with my own unique mark.
Please read our Privacy Notice.
The information you are submitting will be sent encrypted to the medical practice over the Internet, which still isn't 100% secure.
If you are worried about this you can instead obtain a form from the medical practice that can be filled in and delivered by hand.
© CampusDoctor Ltd